Team leader Software Engineering F/M/D (100%)
- Leading the application engineering software development team in Rastatt.
- Coordinate and manage workload and resources.
- Collaboration on development strategies and tools.
- Writing new and maintaining (extend functionality and bug fixing) productive, executable, stable, performant, reliable software with focus on area Rastatt legacy products.
- Writing unit tests and contribute with QA engineers to properly implement test coverage.
- Write new and maintain existing technical documentation.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or engineering or a comparable certificate of performance.
- Experience in software development.
- Senior Engineer with minimum of five years professional working.
- Experience in teamleading.
- Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging with efficient results.
- High degree of maturity in independent and self-organized working.
- Experience with agile development teams is preferable.
- Good technical understanding of embedded development (e. g. not only with backoffice SW).
- Ability to transfer/translate customer (internal or external) requirements into software requirements and/or software specifications.
- Knowledge of the applications working on.
- Understanding available protocols used in PIS and internal/proprietary protocols (e. g. VDV, SIRI, IT+PT etc.), understanding the concepts of micro services and design patterns.
- Considerable experience or knowledge in C/C++, Qt, qmake, scripting language Bash, CMake (make SW build systems), networking (TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, SNPT, VPN).
- Reasonable experience or knowledge in Linux OS.
- Excellent communication skills (German and English) and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and structured thinking.
- Motivated, team-oriented, collegial, tolerant, flexible, open to new ideas, independent, efficient, reliable working methods, interested in interdisciplinary cooperation.
Would you like to play a decisive role in the realization of Luminator’s forward strategy in this exciting role? If you want to make the difference, but also to learn a lot and develop yourself further, then you should take the chance and immediately apply.