Frontend Software Engineer
If you want to participate in developing the information system for future public transport, this is the job for you! LTG Sweden AB offers an exciting work with varied tasks in cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Software Engineer for design, develop, delivery and support of our software suite to the public transport industry (bus and rail). You will be a part of our Technology Development Center for software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with key business stakeholders to specify, design, develop and maintain software products
- Translate UX/UI design to actual code
- Design, implement and maintain responsive, fast and scalable web user interface
- Identify areas of improvement in both new designs and bug fixes/refactoring opportunities
- Implement REST API to back end
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Frontend developer
- Experience in Software Development in Agile development sprint planning, backlog grooming, and task allocation
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Experience building responsive web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience of frameworks like Play Framework, React, Angular or equivalent
- Experience in UX/UI design
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Comfortable with Linux as development and production environment
- Experience in backend development
- Development of automated unit test.
This is you
- Willing and eager to learn new things to improve yourself and the team
- A proactive person with “Can do” attitude who identifies, plans and executes what needs to be improved
- A strong eye for detail
- Team player with good social and communication skills.
Business trips might occur.
This is us
- LTG Sweden AB is a part of Luminator Technology Group with its head office in Dallas.
- Net sales amounts to around MSEK 350 with a good profit margin. As a group Luminator has a turnover of approx. MU$D 300.
- Luminator works with public transport and aerospace.
- In Europe, the Luminator companies in Rastatt and Ulm (Germany), Oberbüren (Switzerland) and Herrljunga (Sweden) work closely together.
- LTG Sweden is a well-established company, situated right next to the railway station in Herrljunga.
- The company develops and sells advanced passenger information systems to public transport and our products can be found on buses, trams and trains all over the world. What is not visible to the passengers are our back-office tools which are advanced software for programming and distribution of contents to our destination signs and information screens.
If you are interested in the position and have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Patrik Nilsson, phone: 0513-229 46.