Software Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with key business stakeholders to specify, design, develop and maintain software products
- Resource planning and project controlling
- Break down the various elements involved in getting the work done, such as producing timetable, assigning tasks to team members, and developing checkpoints for progress through the entire product life cycle of the software
- Drive the PLM process for software development project from idea to market launch
- Act as Scrum Master within several teams
- Manage and coordinate external resources between Technology Development Center and Offshore Development Centre
- Hands on system and integration test (end-to-end from unit, server and frontend)
- Write software requirement documents
- Defining task and scope of works
- Experience Minimum five years work experience as project manager within software projects
- A background in programming languages, testing procedures, and the like enables software project managers to comprehend what is going on in the development process
- Leadership skills to coach, direct others, delegate, solve problems and keep the progress of the project flowing
- Technical knowledge with background in programming languages for front end, backed and embedded software development, testing procedures to comprehend what is going on in the development process
- Experience in software system and integration testing
- Experience in Software Development in agile development sprint planning, backlog grooming, and task allocation
- Organization skills to execute properly and on time
- Experience leading offshore development resources
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
This is you
- Willing and eager to learn new things to improve yourself and the team
- A proactive person with “Can do” attitude who identifies, plans and executes what needs to be improved
- A strong eye for detail
- Team player with good social and communication skills.
Business trips might occur.
This is us
- LTG Sweden AB is a part of Luminator Technology Group with its head office in Dallas.
- Net sales amounts to around MSEK 350 with a good profit margin. As a group Luminator has a turnover of approx. MU$D 300.
- Luminator works with public transport and aerospace.
- In Europe, the Luminator companies in Germany, Switzerland and Sweden work closely together.
- LTG Sweden is a well-established company, situated right next to the railway station in Herrljunga.
- The company develops and sells advanced passenger information systems to public transport and our products can be found on buses, trams and trains all over the world. What is not visible to the passengers are our back-office tools which are advanced software for programming and distribution of contents to our destination signs and information screens.
If you are interested in the position and have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Patrik Nilsson, phone: 0513-229 46.